The baker’s utopia dish: easy to make, tasty, and colorful. I’ve got just the recipe for you! I would love to share this mouthwateringly tasty dish I first tried at my friend Rachel’s house. This dish can be consumed either cold or hot. So crack your knuckles, and let’s get cooking!
Begin by going to the store and buying the items on the list below.
– Cherry tomatoes (or tomatoes in general)
– Black olives (note: Olives from a Turkish store are the best because they taste better.)
– 500 grams of pasta
– Chicken breasts
– 200 gram jar of pesto
- Boil the pasta for 10-12 minutes or until soft.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Dice the chicken breasts into desired size, and fry them with salt and pepper.
- Once the pasta is done, drain the water out from the pot.
- Put the pasta in a bowl, and mix in the desired amount of pesto.
- Mix in the tomatoes, olives, and chicken.
- Serve and enjoy!
Since garlic bread goes with all things Italian, let’s add garlic bread.
– A full loaf of bread (or two)
– Pressed garlic
- Cut the loaves of bread lengthwise.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan/microwave.
- Mix in the pressed garlic, spreading it on the bread using a knife or kitchen brush.
- Wrap the bread(s) in tin foil.
- Bake in the oven for about 3-5 minutes or until warm and crisp.
- Slice bread.
- Serve with pasta and enjoy!
There’s my friend Rachel’s recipe! Please feel free to comment and give suggestions on recipes for the future! I’d love to hear if you made this pasta dish and whether you liked it or not. I’d love to get feedback and ideas from you!