It’s that time of year again–the soon-to-be graduates are making plans and preparing to spread their wings, and we want to hear about it! While TPS doesn’t have a yearbook with senior pages, we do have our special senior send-off edition of clay. If you’re a senior, we’d love to tell the school a little bit about you. Here are the details:
Your bio is due on May 12th. We’ll publish it on the 14th.
- A 200-400 word biography written in third person (ideas follow)
- Your favorite Bible verse or quote (and why!)
- What savvy tips have you learned during your time at TPS? Share with your up-and-coming classmates.
- A photo of yourself
These are some suggestions, feel free to add:
- How long have you been with TPS?
- Favorite TPS classes and teachers
- What are your plans for coming year, and if it’s college, what is your intended university and major?
- Stories, favorites, quirks–anything you find interesting enough for your peers to know
Share with your TPS friends who are seniors, and email clayEditor@pottersschool.org with questions. We look forward to hearing from you!